2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Solo HD rly dance suddenly l

Will bring back the place that we live to eat."Those people want to see, we also take them can't, eyes can be on the somebody else's head, we the tube is not.
"Eldest brother, those small Japans have been staring at we see, I guess that their affirming is beating our ideas."The absolute being punishes an angel to also move over here to say.
"Ha ha, this still uses to say ah, we robbed them in the game so many wealth and propertieses, meet in the reality now, unavoidably will send out some sparks, however that village Zuo bless a male just and seem to be still pretty to endure of, never despise them by that time, the village Zuo blesses male and that autumn original plain time Lang two real strenght with cold maple differ only a few, moreover several individual medium, there are also three real strenght still higher, and have among them two, I unexpectedly can not tell their depths, can
Is a remarkable talent."I smiled to smile, however for those remarkable talents, the I comes, the most is oneself have never got in touch with those remarkable talents, although probably knowing is some, but probably knowing can not peg out, probably can truely understand a remarkable talent only while fighting, this is also that I agree old one of reasons of general assembly for coming to take part in this hero of Chu.
"Hey Hey, if robbing in the reality isn't criminal, I pour to still thought of that Japanese but again robs, although their nation makes people dislike,money in their home pours a lot."The Tyrannosaurus Hey Hey says with smile.
"Want to loot or arrive inside in the game well, hang one class most miserably, at most again lose a few materials just, lucky earn big, be like us that activity, earn many ah, can say is directly sacked the whole city."The disorderly dance Mi wears eyes say with smile.
"Like, don't say, open a meal."A few waiters carried vegetables dish to serve at this time, the serving here the speed is still really enough quick, so a short while, can serve, although still some vegetableses didn't°yet up, most at least need not keep us waiting too long.
"To, isn't the game said by you 《rare 》 ?" The part hasn't been talking of pure city parties reputation elder easy cloud finally opened mouth, I still thought that he has some not acclimatized after going abroad, does it make him don't talk.
"Certainly, in addition to this game, can also have what game ah, aren't you is also having fun?"If I white easy cloud is one eye, he ask get be idiotic, know 《rare 》 after being born, other network games all basically closed, connect some playing cards games all nothing important person to have fun,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
"I that be not is the grade low and says that how many times I also has no to have fun again, which be like you ah, do nothing all day long."Easy cloud says still reason keep spirit strong, but his time certainly is run to look for what become immortal of way, as a result certainly is that the bamboo basket kick is an empty, what become immortal of way all have no, however the way of keeping good health pours to make him learn a lot.
"To, you are in game call what ah?Don't I still know what you call."I toward easy cloud to ask a way.
"New hand,cheap dr dre beats, just more than 30 classes."Just more than 30 classes, easy cloud unexpectedly don't feel ashamed at all, see to become immortal haven't learned, pour have already learned thick-skinned.
"Can't, just more than 30 classes, this is also too low, indeed as expected is a new hand."The words of easy cloud were immediately led the laughter of disorderly dance, they can ignore easy cloud will not ashamed.
"All say that I hardly play, if I am like you so all day long at play games of words, affirm more deluxe than you."Easy cloud directly will dance indiscriminately their laughter to take no cognizance.
"Is more deluxe than us?Ha ha, you are you is who ah, knowing eldest brother but whole game grade is the tallest, 99 sealed, and experience is getting fuller, if not is to haven't found out a method, perhaps and early got stripe, and I also 91 classes, at whole 《rare 》 also fore are old for five years demon 96 classes, be to the utmost next to an eldest brother row in in the second place."The disorderly dance says with a smile.
"Go, you this is despising me, knowing my combat method can with your dissimilarity, with my real strenght affirmation can't than you bad."Easy cloud remains thick face to blow one's own horn.
"You blow, know our get stripe speed have been enough quick of, does the another player big part still all go back and forth in 80 classes, with your real strenght ah, perhaps even 90 all don't arrive.Don't believe the words of easy cloud, not only is a disorderly dance, even none of us believes, because we severals rise to 90 of, also whole is depend system of reward and rise up of, otherwise also is not likely to rise so quickly.
"To, Zhang Yi, what do you call in the game?"I ask a way toward Zhang Yi of the another part, although we acquainted with very for a long time, can I but still not know that he is in the game to call what name.
"The childe of the Yi, little gang medicine Wang Zhuang's elder in woman without pubic hair area."Zhang Yi is some to ashamedly say with smile.
"Medicine Wang Zhuang?Is your person in the home to set up?"I curiously ask a way.
"H'm, my elder brother makes gang, otherwise I early went and lived with you to go."Zhang Yi ordered to nod.
"Ha ha, don't relate to, have what problem come to seek me directly to go, I not at, seek to hope a month them all right."I smiled to smile, although his elder brother's skill is quite good, also the understanding that is limited by to the pharmacology, be probably regarded as top-class level in the medicine field, in other aspects, very bad, otherwise also can't mix of the small gang.
"To small month, I enter after the game by that time you can take me to rise class, I think should also not is what difficult matter."Flank of easy cloud suddenly to I call way.
"Take you to get stripe?You Rao I, I which free ah, you ask to dance them indiscriminately, see them who free take you to play those small monsters."Take a person to get stripe, I once made to fear at a time, grade mutually and about and O.K., so I beat strange other party to also get stripe,Beats Detox, but the grade is mutually very bad, bother, basically I beat strangely, the other party meeting because the grade differs too many, and can not get what experience, also not equal to they beat by themselves, doll be so, finally I also can go to and seek some person with low grades for her to take them, however I take they are very tired, strange beat into half clay-cold, let they again come finally for a while, so they just how much can get experience, can now the monster of those low classes, all basically can not get me for a while, even if is the power of the small fireball is not low either, very difficult control good.
"Depend, would not like to take would not like to, I can also do up by myself."Easy cloud sees me not to wish to take him and immediately put blame on, however I can ignore him to put blame on and want to make me take him to get stripe, that is impossible, and I also have no so and accompany him to do class for several times, do I still need to take the wives to get stripe.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 468 has a thief to go into a house
Renew time:2009-9-2319:25:02 chapter word numbers:4541

We sit on the window way part article Chang delicacy here, simultaneously laugh merrily confabulation, and at our after death not the village Zuo of distance's blessing several males is also handing over ear mutually, and still fear that the other people hear, say very small voice, certainly I didn't also intend to eavesdrop their conversations, otherwise they talk ground again small voice, I can also listen to clearly, know the absolute being in my reality know to compare to want Gao Chu in game many, not only is to may be used as eyes, can also be used as ear, as long as I want to know, small action, small voice I escape however my absolute being is solid.
"Eldest brother asks you the question."The disorderly dance suddenly lets go of the food in the hand and towards me to ask a way, however words just finished saying, again start to grasp flank a bottle of five food liquids drank.
"What problem?Still have, disorderly dance, you drink less 1:00 in case a short while drank."I looking at disorderly dance, see him and want to drink, hurriedly stop, just they severals have already drunk 2 bottles, this kind of time can not get drunk now.
"Eldest brother, you trust, we all have bottom by ourselves, can't inebriate.Eldest brother, before I had been forgetting to ask you, this hero general assembly makes the superior of international community gather here to enter Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论