2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats his did it ever is

Like and you Xu Xu."Quiet and warm tone just as since go toward, pull I slowly walk on the pebble to spread of passage up, in the other people's eyes, we what also have never taken place, our situation like several years ago the Cao held to pull my hand to take a walk in his garden similar.Can only I can feel, this grasps my hand, the control doesn't live ground to shiver and streamed the flounder of his heart into me heart bottom to go.
Slowly walk into a garden, arrived arbor foot, the Cao held to stop bottom, return to body to see after death of attendant:"You all bottom go to, I and settle the Hou have a chat.Son cloud, give me Qi pot tea, didn't drink the tea of your Qi for a long time, so over several years, only then your tea can allow me to enjoy in retrospect endless ah!"
The handle knob holds from the Cao of take out back in hand, I went the gift of a minister son, also a pass ground answered him:"The lord owned by public makes, such as dare not and with all one's heart."
Water Fei, tea, the Qi liked, the cold and crystal-clear sweet flavor slowly sent forth in the arbor and lingered around between us.Respectfully will one Zhong joss-stick the Ming hold the Cao holds of hand inside, I sat to keep body and waited.
The Cao holds to carry the tea Zhong to at present, cautiously examined in a short while the color of tea and drinks, slowly put lips side, article one mouthful, in the mouth Qin slowly descend to swallow once.Then, again article one mouthful, again article one mouthful, finally one mouthful drinks to the utmost Zhong inside of water.Put back tea Zhong original place, and then settle settle ground see tea Zhong in a short while, the Cao holds just openings, a word is a word, some difficulty, take unwilling, leave the tail sound of Zhan Zhan, send into my ear:"Son cloud, you and I is at always even three years, I during a lifetime also unforgettable yellow river near the bank you I meet of condition.You I get along like a house on fire, one is long to talk, you in order to hold to try to find solution magnificent prospect, let to hold lifetime feel own for the first time one the chamber Hao feeling eventually can achieve some kind of big industries.19 years once the fillip flick, the youth who takes light sadness has already grown up for the war absolute being that praises full world, while the Cao Meng going forward courageously in those early years is virtuous but is getting older, old everything was all careful, had no that kind of again desperate of vigour.Son cloud, do you blame me?"
The tears beats to turn in the my eyes, Cao's holding is a Cao to hold, he such as I think, indeed as expected chose regarding business as principle, gave up children personal relations.The beginning continuously ascends tea and drinks for him:"Ever since that time such as heel you, you to such as always doter have been already added, in every possible way protect, these such as all the Ming is at the heart.In the past if mostly had self-will it raised, from now on still hope lord Mr.s understand much and more, such as still that sentence, such as for lord Mr. go through fire and water regardless the sacrifice."
Cao's holding the hand of grasping the tea Zhong is shivering, he controls his own emotion hard, can the words speaking still shiver not only:"Son cloud holds and holds still and hold finally still enemy however your loyal.Treat in the days to come unification this world, hold a necessity are good ownership for you."
Lightly start to sit on the Cao to hold a body side, shiver of stretched to press in the past at equally shiver of hand up, I let my own smiling face seem to be nature hard:"Lord male since understand such as why want to retire, again why the need for again say these words?If once say, I was to be the close relatives to you, I am lending support to my own close relatives!Like this work hard, lord can Mr. not also release a bosom?If remember a lord forever Mr. once said, you constant, if can't change, either."
The facial expression that the Cao holds some foolish chis:"Hold constantly, hold an ability constant?Son cloud, you can understand this kind of constant need to be held to maintain with much courage.Hold to have hate oneself more under of the decision, make decision like this, I of heart how painful?Although make this decision, although the pain is easily matchless after leading.Because hold to know it in heart, you can accept of can be an answer like this."
I sighed tone handle knob to accept back, is ah, whatever say, whatever do, we any further return don't go to formerly:"The lord is male, you really wanted to understand and then can't deplore greatly.Such as in the your eyes, in addition to being a woman outside, also have what variety?You aren't a heartache, just unwilling, just cant not bear to heart, just have some compunction.If cloud like this man, you also deplore greatly and unwilling?Can't.Not only can't, you also rejoice, also will be proud of, also matchless proud, whichever Ba lord's owning all will be proud of such as persons like this and proud."
The Cao holds silent, he understand what I say is a true state of matter.In the past, his did it ever isn't proud and proud of, at Jing state of time, I identity expose of that period of time, the Cao hold to often see me, is an all proud of facial expression on the face, he introduces me for the owner of time, he elaborates to let other people listen to for the fact of his effect I for more than ten years of time, ever isn't satisfied, proud.This kind of is satisfied, this kind of pride is only because that I is a woman, become unwilling, become grieved, this however is a man supercilious mental state to do mischief just.
After being silent in a short while, the Cao held from the Xiu in take out a letter to send to me front of:"You say of to, is worry in can not accept a woman as I hard and work hard at chores for several decades, but my milli- has no knowledge of fact.Can not only is me, whichever men all will so!In fact you say also incompletely rightly.This is the male week Jin to make Jiang Zi Yi bring my letter, you understand mood for me to see it?You tell me that day, when Sun Bo Fu makes you leave you but doesn't promise I comfort very much.In fact you don't say, I can also figure out, if you promised, or just didn't refuse, they can't jail you to that kind of, either the ground of boundless unmanned smoke.Do you know?When I come back from the man have never seen your in luck wait, my heart's being like is fished out a sort, I think that the this present life can't saw you any further, I was angry at your much more affectionate righteousness, hating oneself has never chased you turn at nearby.When the east person of river delivers your jade whistle and the embroidered robe, I really think that you died, isn't death, but if die, Zhao Yun such as but become madam in Sun Ce's mansion."
At the time that he talked, I had already seen the letter of finishing the week Yu, the contents of letter doesn't already let my wry smile.The week Yu is in the letter telling Cao to hold me is chemisette fact, besides which, leave of whole is an irony and mockery, sneer at him of the lord is with the Ba but can not endure a woman, sneer at him after making use of a woman and hurt her, sneer at Cao to hold a right and wrong not to divide, loyalty is crafty the Bian is not.The date that cautiously sees letter is exactly the turning point that holds to make me ground at home in the Cao.See, Bo Fu has already been the secret of woman I to tell male Jin, male Jin this letter is to want to save me, they think that the Cao holds will to I disadvantageous ah!See, false person's head of that Yi didn't fool them, Bo Fu trusted me so forever.However, they or told the Cao my secret to hold, ha ha, while protecting me, also want to let I no longer participate Cao to hold of compete for hegemony business!Unfortunately, they still kept despising Cao to hold.
Looking at letter, listen to if the Cao hold, the Cao listens to relaxing of a words inside, think of Bo Fu to relax while hearing the woman whom I answer that the this present life can't become Cao's holding, I want to smile but could not smile, these men ah, start to eat vinegar, one is more severe than one.Return the letter to the Cao to hold,cheap dr dre beats, I lightly smile:"Lord Mr., Mr. the Jin labored in vain, if lord Mr. is also their common run of people like that, if can also like this work hard to make an effort?Just, Bo Fu although they gave lord male to write this letter,still didn't go out my secret proliferation, they to such as still so the sense of honor is used a matter."
The Cao holds a long one breath, put letter on the my hand:"This is them to some kind of of your friendships, you accept!Hold have never believed they will hurt your hearsay.Son cloud, your friendships hold very understand, such as you say, hold isn't a general Ba lord, my conduct and actions also wants to go together with last son cloud of work hard.These two days I thought a lot, river the war of the east I wanted to begin to carry on, for the sake of me, for the sake of your ideal, also for the sake of them, hold the gossip and derision of being not afraid of the other people, which afraid they public your secret also change not the decision for holding.Son cloud, do to hold by the body of war absolute being of advertise for south great commander soldier good?"
Daut letter skin, I shake:"Not, the lord is male, this assists country general such as also not want to do.If want have been following behind at you nearby, I even like to do your to strive for a private.There is the time of demand, such as again cover with to pin up is not late either.As for Bo Fu and male Jin, such as still that sentence, river's east must take down, can they, such as meeting Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论