2012年11月16日星期五

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com man the news is so

Is medium of a."The east is red to pour don't also deny.
"Eastern county magistrate, these 2 can are all big deal, at parrot county this half year inside also these are two surprised sky of big legal case.The other still has what want to check of, I still really can not guess."Ocean Tang some oddness, touch prohibit eastern and red bottle gourd in sell ground what medicine.
"You at guess."The east is red to pour is that the interest is hundred percent.
"You can't be want to check a beard east."Ocean Tang also sounds out to ask.
The east is red to shake to shake head, and then orders to nod, this makes ocean Tang be getting more careless more.
"Eastern county magistrate, you don't hold in suspense.I ocean Tang's words a is a, two is two, the one mouthful spittle is a nail.I today come here not because you are a pair the county magistrate is my leadership, but is me conduct and actions in the parrot county is an admiration very much to you.The affairs that you do is is all steady-going to contribute efforts to the common people, behave also morally upright, there is energy.If you can see me, you say clearly and go through fire and water, I am regardless the sacrifice."Ocean Tang is getting more hasty, simply stand.
"Sit, sit, sit."The east is red to put to put a hand, let ocean Tang sat down first.
"Do you acquaint with to the Jin Xin company?"The east is red then asks a way.
Ocean Tang right away shut last mouth, the along while didn't talk.
"Bureau chief Tang, if you feel a bit difficult or inconveniently words, today's words are my have nothing at all to say, come and drink tea."The east is red to say and then go toward to fill with tea in ocean Tang's cup.
Two people all no longer talk, the stuffy head drinks tea.The east is red to pour is to feel this old police very interesting, pleased Nu form and color, no wonder that rise not to go up.
"Eastern county magistrate, you have what designation say.My ocean Tang has no terrible of, you not afraid, I am afraid of."Ocean Tang finally opened mouth, this also making the east red was very happy and see to come from F don't waste time this.
"I think that a few affairs carry on at the same time, but can not put table's top to come up again and at least and first expect to obtain evidence to work before completing."The east is red and then says.
"Which how many affairs?"Ocean Tang is still a bit blurred.
"The first, Yu red second.The second, the agrochemical is poisoned.The third, business city.The fourth, eastern guest house."The east is red very simply, have no the least bit conceal.At the same time, awake ocean Tang's ground responds.
"Understood, gave me a month.I definitely obtain enough evidence."Ocean Tang's pouring is a don't cringe as well.
"Like, up have what I to your load write, have what bother you direct come to seek me.But, notice to keep secret.Still have, concerning beard east, don't ground affair you temporarily don't he, if have economic reason you pour is check.Is understand?"The east is red to add a way again.





Text 135 stir up
Renew time:2009-3-2215:33:42 chapter word numbers:3404


"It Be getting more understand."Ocean Tang connects a voice to promise.As an old police who has abundant experience, ocean Tang is naturally understand east red say the meaning of this words.If is the economic problem of the beard east oneself, can trust to check.But if the affair that is relating to some jobs, oneself is a vice- bureau chief to check his/her own supervisor's leadership, obviously not that suitable.
"Water here is really deep, I again remind once, if you feel some difficult, don't force.Say the true, I also have no to hold too greatly.The circumstance of this Jin Xin company, I miss you are clearer than me, he is already a parrot county even is a cancer of the whole cloud city, this sentence is nowise exaggerated.You don't want clear inside and their Dou, notice reasonable legal, let them have nothing to say, clear inside of the affair hand over to me to handle."The east is red to feel the necessity that oneself again remind ocean Tang.
"If the eastern county magistrate, I ask 1 should not ask, you and son's five little antinomies of the city Wei pair secretary?"Ocean Tang is a bit curious.
"I can with a clear consciencely say so a , I and he never benefits conflict, give offense to him also all because of work up of affair.You trust, I investigate these affairs to absolutely have no individual's factor at in.I am responsible for now of is an agriculture to reduce negative increase to stop work for the day to make, this Jin Xin company is this blocking of work top road tiger, I have to move to pour it.Do you believe?"The east is red to feel that oneself is very calm.
"I believe, true.Our police department has a lot of comrades to all really admire you, especially some young comrades, was you as idol more.Although I am getting older.But is not careless either, I have eyes to contain ear, there is oneself ground ability to make judgment.I esteem highly you and don't today want me can't.No matter how it is, I would like to support you.Give you a helping hand."Ocean Tang hurriedly declares to say,Beats by Dre Just Beats.
"Good,Beats Detox.What I wanted is your this sentence.No matter there is much difficulty, we face together, must return people's justice to parrot county."The east was red and then raised cup.
"Eastern county magistrate.You trust.I am an old party member, I guarantee by my party, and I definitely suit the action to the word.I only have a words, not successful.Then become Ren."Ocean Tang says very seriously and stares at red eyes of east.
"Like, if words what is up, you and Zou strong contact.Zou strong this young man, you acquaint with."The east is red also very happy.
"Acquaint with, he can be a we police department place name person.It is two pock-markses to open fire to contuse Gou, give all a lift of the heart.The Zou is strong to is a very good young man.It is morally upright.Docile, I early noticed.Was also a beard last time east to insist on to handle him.The arm twists however thigh, I am very ashamed, can not help him."Ocean Tang says.
"Is this that today, I take out to also arrive for a time your police department turns 1 turn, may pull county magistrate of the He secretary and Chen however pair by that time."The east is red and then says."Okay, I walked."Ocean Tang naturally understand east red say that the ground pulls a handle knob what mean the police department is naturally to do an appearance and grow long power and prestige for oneself.See, this youngly vice- county magistrate is morally upright, there is energy, also have much of strategy, oneself just still worried for him and seemed ownly worry to is to be getting more superfluous, as long as working well own affair is all right already.
Wait ocean Tang walk more than 10 minutes, the east is red just walked to go out.Walk to telephone booth side, wanted to think, is saving the Wei party ground classmate in school for oneself, cloud city Ji Wei's square circle made a telephone call.
"Square big department chief,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com?I am that the east is red, nothing important matter, be want to have a chat with you, that good, you when sometimes."The east is red a come up be shout the Chi doesn't wear to adjust.
"You are this boy, seek me quasi- didn't good matter, I see.The week is patriotic mayor tomorrow come to take a post, you with him relate to well and first with him contact for a while, let's enjoy a get-together together."The news of square circle is seen to compare eastern and red quick many, however, this news lets east red really is too happy.
"Really?News credibility?"The east is red and excited to almost don't spring up, return is really a nap to come to someone to send a pillow.If the week is patriotic to come to cloud of city, a lot of affairs do so much many.
"Slice, your primitive man, the news is so out-of-the-way."Somehow or other, square circle and east red this boy is to seriously don't get up, feel eastern and red the elephant is a younger brother with naughty oneself.
"Okay, I wait bottom and then make a phone call for week eldest brother and contacted to like me to told you again."The east is red to finish saying and then hanged up a telephone.
Listen to telephone in spread of Du Du voice, square the circle can grieve.This boy, don't so not understand courtesy, see again all don't say 1.
"Department chief, who ground telephone, annoy so?BE get elder brother's wife to scold again?"Ji Wei ground a bond maid head gathered together to come over.
"A monkey."The square circle has never liked spirit ground to say.
The bond maid Du has a mouth, is this it the paste that make me?Will the monkey make a phone call?Isn't that that the world was strange to smell?
The east is red don't know at the square of himself or herself in the mouth of circle became a monkey Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论